Friday, October 19, 2007

Stapleton Central Park Playground

We got a tip from a neighbor that Stapleton, which is a relatively new development to the east of us (about a 10 min drive) had a really great playground that the kids would love. Boy was she right! This place was amazing and simply blew me away. I love this new modern playground and how it makes kids use their imaginations a bit more and really get creative with their play. HERE is a great article from the Denver Post with this title:

New playgrounds exercise kids' fancies
The Denver area is in front of a nationwide evolution in play spaces of the future, designed to work minds and muscles.

Now for some (ok...a lot) of pictures I took from our visit almost two weeks ago. Micah and Mark joined us and we all had a blast. Give me a call and we'd be happy to meet you there!


~Rose

7 comments:

beckwanda said...

cool playground. let's meet around 11:00 and bring a picnic lunch!
by the way, how was court?
did the amazing duct tape get you out of hard time?

Starrs In Denver said...

Oh yeah! Court...was just fine...I had to pay a reduced fine...not so great, but the people watching was excellent. I enjoyed my few hours at the court house. Thanks for asking. I guess it was not much to blog about...I think I was hoping to come away with something terrific to blog about, but I have nothing. You win some, you lose some.
~Rose

Anonymous said...

That's a great playground. Ours back in Ohio were pretty lame. However, here in the Indy area, they're awesome.

Hopefully, Sniz will come along and tell you about her closest playground. It's a high falutin' one for sure, lol.
Blessings,
~Toni~

beckwanda said...

oh by the way, sorry i couldn't make it to the playground. anna and the kids ended up coming over today so we just walked down to the playground by my house, where it's way more about who you are climbing with rather than what you are climbing on... and the 1500 mile trek would have put us into next week anyway.
see ya next month tho'....

molly june. said...

thanks for visiting and signing our guestbook! i've actually visited your blog a few times (but never left a msg) :/ looks like you're having tons of fun in denver!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rose! I really like the close-up shots of Levi & the Ritz. I can see you exploring your camera and artistic eye!! Keep it up girl! You better plan on bringing your camera to the wedding! Keep posting your photos- and put photoshop on your Christmas wishlist.
Love, Lauren

McNeill Family said...

Amazing Park.