Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Get That Fridge Back in the Kitchen!



After three LONG months of having the fridge in our living room (originally put there for our kitchen remodel) we finally, I mean FINALLY got it put away where it belongs! I pushed it to the kitchen doorway and quickly realized that the doors needed to be taken off. With help from Mark, Desi got the doors off and we easily got the fridge back home. It took a few days of me walking into the living room to get something in the fridge to remember it wasn't there anymore. It's wonderful to cook with it so close at hand now! Thank you Desi my love (and Mark). I am so so so so so glad it's been put away!
~Rose

2 comments:

beckwanda said...

yeah, having a fridge actually in the kitchen really jazzes up the joint.

Anonymous said...

The refrigerator turned out great!! Rose, you are so creative. I wish you lived in Temecula. I would pay you to decorate my home. I'd like to pull it out of the 80's.
Love,
Grandma Jan