Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Scott & Jay's Visit

Our friends Scott and his son Jay came out from CA to visit last weekend. It was great to hang with them and catch up on life.
Everyone likes to make fun of my sign...Jay is covering up the exclamation point!We got Tom's for lunch Thursday. For those of you who know...YUM! For those of you who don't...it's the best, and I mean BEST Southern Comfort food in Denver...and it's a short 2 block walk from our house. We limit ourselves to about once a month or every other or when friends are visiting. It's soooooo good my mouth is watering.
If you want to try it, you'll have to visit during a weekday for lunch. They are only open M-F from 11am to 3pm or when they run out of food...cash only!
We were all planning on enjoying a Rockies game Friday night, but I didn't realize how good they were doing this year, so due to the crowds, Desi, Scott and Jay went and the kiddos and I stayed home. Enjoyable game, but the Rockies lost that night. They are in the playoffs now and Denver has Rockies fever like never before...literally-I don't think the Rockies have ever done this well...correct me if I'm wrong.

My brother came over Saturday night and we enjoyed a lengthy spiritual discussion on Christianity and God.
I just realized that this was the only shot of Scott I took! Hey Scott, thanks again for coming and I'm sorry I missed you in the am when you left. I had a horrible nights sleep (probably distressed that you guys were leaving!). We enjoyed our time with you and Jay...Tracy and Megan...we missed you! See you in November.
~Rose

3 comments:

kolorado said...

Did you make Desi eat two dinners sat night?
bummer

the Phamily said...

ok, we want to come and visit anyway, but southern comfort food just clinches it! ;)
becky

McNeill Family said...

No comment on the Rockies from these Padre fans :(:(:(
, , ,
, , ,