Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Drive By

I snapped this shot from the van window on our way home from my folks house last Saturday. It was such a picturesque autumn day. This is our state capital. The view from the dome is amazing (360 degrees). I got to go up this summer and got great shots, but alas...somehow they were deleted. Que sera sera.

I am reading 2 & 3 John and Jude for my LTG this week. The end of Jude is just beautiful.

Jude 24-25 "Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen."

~Rose
p.s. pray for me...Desi will be out of town to Virginia from early tomorrow am to late Sunday night! He is going to a house church gathering conference thing. At least Levi is not an infant anymore...but I have a feeling it will be a long three days...moms...you know what I mean!

8 comments:

Toni said...

Oh, yes. We moms do know how it is and yes, I'm praying for you. LOVE the photo.
Blessings,
~toni~

Anonymous said...

Praying for you guys. Thanks for the email, too. I will respond. ~Jada

Christ in the Chaos said...

thanks for visiting my blog. you did comment last week and i have been visiting you but have been too busy to leave a comment. you have beautiful children and i enjoy your blog. i am assuming your daughter is doing 2nd grade. either that or we are way behind on the first grade work. it's been hard to keep up but we are doing a little here and there. i like how you blog about school once a week.

we used to live in Rainbow near temeculs and fallbrook. where did you live?

beckwanda said...

hey rose, i just read thru jude a couple of times. it really is nice and encouraging there at the end. now you have inspired me to hit 2 & 3 John today, may as well do 1 john too while i am at it, see how that works? hang in there this weekend. i will pray for ya!

McNeill Family said...

Rose- I will pray for you! Make it a great week! Have fun with your kiddos. Try not to over do it with "have to get done" stuff!!!!

Micah said...

Sweet picture from the van window! Yeah, I can comment now... bam!

Anonymous said...

Rose,
Beautiful family!! Wow. Hope this week flies by for you and the kiddos...I so understand.

Toni said...

Rose,
Tag! You're it.
Blessings,
~Toni~