Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Flash, a Princess, Tigger and a Chicken...

Today the kids and I went to Carrie's Halloween Outreach/Party for her neighborhood kiddos. We had a blast! There was a great turn out and she had a wonderful team of people who put on a really fun party! We are praying (and you can too) that God will draw people to Carrie's house as she starts a church in it. She is specifically wanting to reach the families in her neighborhood and will begin meeting soon.

Hope and Owen had grown out of most of the dress up clothes we have. I discovered that Target's Halloween stuff was 25% off, so we went shopping today. I ended up buying new costumes for all 4 of them. I couldn't resist...would you just look at that pic of Levi? And Emma as a chicken...hilarious! So, to make my investment worthwhile (and justify the cost) I am going to use Levi's as a winter coat. Whenever we go out and will be in the cold I'm gonna stuff him into the Tigger suit....what wonderful winter gear! Hope's dress is a bit big, so she'll have something to dress up in for at least another 2 years...Owen's Flash suit can be handed down to Levi and the chicken suit...well, I hope to convince Levi to wear it at some point.

Check out all the photos Micah and I took here!
~Rose

4 comments:

the Phamily said...

cute pics rose! thanks for sharing!
becks

beckwanda said...

looks like it was fun! i am resisting the urge to hit target for the same thing! i think anna is loaning us a "star wars guy" costume. see you guys soon!
love,
b

Anonymous said...

Aw, Rose. Your kids are soooo cute, I can't stand it. Add to that your terrific photography skills and, well,...PRICELESS!
Love the photos.
Blessings,
~Toni~

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! That chicken costume has got to be the funniest... and really cute! They all look adorable!
Hey, sorry about the Rockies! I was rooting for them!
Lori