Saturday, December 01, 2007

Thanks!

My sweet friends...thanks for your encouraging words. I totally feel that I am not alone in this and thank you all for your little bits of advice and encouragement. I just sliced 5 bananas into a bowl, added honey, oats and flax seeds, gently mixed and put on a cookie sheet into the freezer. I love frozen banana slices! I know it's the little things like that...frozen banana bits instead of Whoppers. Salads instead of sandwiches. Watching my portions/calories. Most of all-getting my body MOVING! I am excited to be on this road. Thanks for joining me!

For those who asked, yes it's a stationary bike. I used resistance 2. I'll work up to higher resistance and longer times. I did leg, arm and stomach exercises as well. I'd like to exercise in the mornings, but realistically late afternoons will probably work better. Desi's gone today till Monday night, so I'll have to get creative for the workouts until he gets back.

~Rose

Fitness - if it came in a bottle, everybody would have a great body. ~Cher

The only exercise some people get is jumping to conclusions, running down their friends, side-stepping responsibility, and pushing their luck! ~Author Unknown

If your dog is fat, you're not getting enough exercise. ~Author Unknown

1 comment:

Alison said...

Great snack...I may have to try it. I love the last quote too, so true!! California was so warm and I miss it. I'm getting cabin fever because it is so cold here and I don't want to go outside!