Monday, December 24, 2007

What to do on Christmas Eve?

Surprise your kids with a trip to the movie theater! Our kids see a movie in the theater only a few times a year, so it's very special. Little do they know daddy is taking them to the discount cinemas ;) Desi took them to a 2pm showing of Bee Movie which I'm sure they'll love.

I think Desi and I both would have liked to take them, but I opted to stay home while Levi naps and enjoy the peace and quiet. I'll blog a bit, read a few chapters out of my current book (A New Kind of Christian by Brian McLaren) with a cup of tea, listen to some classical music and start on food prep for tonight and tomorrow's meals. Sounds divine. The only thing missing is a roaring fire...but I'll settle for the dish heater.

Hope your day is lovely.

~Rose

1 comment:

McNeill Family said...

I love surprises!!!! Actually going to the movies is such a treat. We even ask to bring in our own candy that way it doesn't feel so sneaky. Our small theatre will let you do just about anything! Alvin and the Chipmunks is super cute too!