Friday, December 07, 2007

Water Aerobics

Yep, that's right...water aerobics. I joined my friends Shannon and Brian this morning at an indoor pool for an hour of kick my behind aerobics. There were 7 of us in the class (4 older gals) and us three young'ns. Our instructor is a really unique guy, which makes the class even more fun. He wore his sweat pants in the pool. Weird. He's totally buff though...so he must be doing something right.

I am so sore...all over. That water resistance is amazing and I love how low impact it is. It's a whole lot easier to do these exercises in the water than on land, but still a great work out. I'll be taking this class Mondays and Fridays from 8:45-9:45am. I am so pumped about it! The cost is minimal ($3 a class for non members) and it will add variety to my work outs. I'm down three pounds this past week. Hip Hip Hooray!
~Rose

3 comments:

Alison said...

Sounds really fun...i love water stuff too. Congrats on the 3 pounds; you are doing such a great job!

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

Woo hoo hoo!! Cheers for seeing results already!! That is awesome!

Unknown said...

Yay, Rose! I'd love to find a good water aerobics class. Let us know if you really build up muscle in it!