Monday, December 03, 2007

Photograhphy Is Calling My Name

A friend of mine recently posted some of her beautiful photos on her blog. She talked about being on a "picture high" and I can totally relate. I have been sorting through the almost 700 photos I took while on vacation. I want to use them for Christmas gifts this year and am researching ideas. If you look at her photos (she's got the gift) you'll notice her name on the photos. I wanted to start to do something like that. Copyright my stuff. Put my name on it. Not totally sure how to go about it, but following her advice to use the website Picnik I played around with this photo a bit. Too much fun for me with my to do list, but I look at this as taking a little break! I think it came out well and I like it, which is all that matters in such a subjective thing as art. ~Rose
~Rose

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh neato! I'm in like flyn!

I love photos... did you upgrade to premium?

I still have to find a good Christmas photo -- maybe I'll take a summer time one and add Christmas hats. LOL

melissa said...

AWESOME! So glad you figured it out! Picnik is a dangerous time sucker, I have fallen behind with more things than I care to admit due to it's existence. But it is a nice break and can be justified as you investing in the talent God's given you. Once the photography bug bites you just can't stop!
I LOVE this photo...so sweet it will break your heart one day.
Can't wait to see more :)

foldreformer said...

I love photography, too. I only have a point and shoot, but it's a good one, and some day I'll have a better camera. Here is a link to a friend of mine's photography site, I love her style:
http://deniseboveephotography.com/

Kellee