Sunday, December 02, 2007

Tim & Lauren's Wedding

Finally I am getting these pictures up. Tim and Lauren got married November 11th in the Temecula wine country. It was so picturesque-like out of a movie! We had such a blast at this wedding! It was fun to see friends that we have not seen for a year or longer. Desi was the best man and gave a great, if not long, toast. The dinner was super yum and we finished the night off with dancing. Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!
~Rose

4 comments:

Robin said...

I love the music! It gives your slideshow a nice touch.

melissa said...

These pictures are great! You could have been the wedding photographer! Love the song too, i'm a huuge rosie and sufjan fan.
As for my name being on the photos, that picnik program I blogged about has a feature under effects called text that enables you to pick from different fonts and colors, there are also fun little shapes and extras...I plan on doing our cmas cards on there, if I can ever get around to it.
I cannot say enought about that program, I love it! It's very easy to use.

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

Oh yes, I agree, you did a fabulous job on the pictures and I'm so happy for Tim & Lauren... they look so happy!! :) Love the cake topper- that is so great!

Unknown said...

Very cool---the cake topper was great!