Friday, December 21, 2007

On the Cutting Edge!



The Kylanders came over last Sunday for dinner and brought a gift that was sent to them for both our families from Brent and Lisa. We opened it together and all had a good laugh when we saw it was a Flowbee Hair Cutting System.

After dinner the guys decided to try it out. I had to take some pics (of course). We I-chatted with Brent and Lisa, so they could see it in action. I have no idea how these sold (or are still selling- check it out). You have to pull out the vacuum, plug it in, plug the Flowbee in, attach various hoses and then you can't even get all that close of a cut. We didn't really read the directions though. Too much work and too many hoses for a hair cut. I prefer clippers and scissors. It's not that hard to sweep up the hair after.

Desi even tried it on Owen the next day. NOT A GOOD IDEA. That one ended in tears and had to be fixed with the clippers. Josh did a great job on Desi's hair, but I did have to clean it up a bit with my clippers!

Thanks again Brent and Lisa. That was a great gift ;) Now, who do we pass this baby along to who will appreciate it? Any takers?
~Rose

4 comments:

kolorado said...

i like it.
the best haircutting system ever.
j

McNeill Family said...

That is awesome! With 3 boys and daddy (they spend way more getting haircuts than I EVER get the pleasure of) I have always wanted one!!!!!! I so want to put a bid in on that!

Alison said...

what a funny gift. It would be perfect for the white elephant gift exchange we're doing on christmas eve!

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

Oh you are going to just love this- we grew up with the FlowBee!! My mom used it to cut Cory's hair for YEEEEAAAARRRS. Seriously. I wouldn't let her come within feet of me with that thing, but I've often wondered whatever happened to the FlowBee. AAAAND, my grandma used to use it to cut my grandpa's hair too (that was where my mom saw it). I vote for sending it to the McNeills. If it comes to California, there will be a sliver of a chance that some day my mom would get her hands on it and that would NOT be good. ;) That is too funny.