Saturday, May 19, 2007

Nakie Levi!

This morning Hope came into our room and announced, "Mom and Dad, I watched a little of the news and there will be a high in the mid 80's today." We laughed and thanked her for her sweet and matter of fact weather report. After getting home from our ladies prayer group, Desi left to join a scooter ralley downtown (I soooooo wish we had a sitter so I could go too!). I watered our plants and put a few inches of water in the toddler pool. As soon as Levi saw it, he just HAD to get in. What a cutie! He brings such amazing joy to me right now. I really wondered if my 4th would be as much of a joy as the first. I am truly amazed at how God has enlarged my heart to have so much love for each of my 4 children. What a true blessing. If the only good in my life was my family (which it isn't) I would be weathier than Kings and Queens. Thank you God for choosing my family for me. Some days are really hard and I sin and struggle, but YOU are there to stretch me, mold me and change me into the woman YOU desire me to be. YOU are faithful to complete the good work YOU started in my life!



~Rose

4 comments:

melissa said...

awww, I love his chubby thighs and chubby (bottom:) It's sad when your kids stop being chubby everywhere and naked stops being cute ...so glad you are enjoying your last baby and motherhood despite it's exhausting unrelenting demands, it is the sweetest job on earth!

Anonymous said...

It just does not get any cuter than that. LOVE those little rolls.
Blessings,
~toni~

McNeill Family said...

Only moms understand the joy in those sweet pictures.

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

In these pics with the color of the back wall, your back yard looks like a summer oasis! No wonder Levi wanted to take a dip!! He's just a doll, Rose.