Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Man Camping

Well, here are the camping pics as promised. Micah got these pics to me last night and I just LOVE them! The boyz had a great time. They hiked into an amazing spot right near a stream. Owen ate nothing but chips, marshmallows and chocolate. He fell asleep pretty early and was the last one awake. He told me following the stream to where it came out of the ground was his favorite part. He also told me who did #2's and who didn't. They all came home dirty and tired and ready to do it again. I am so glad Owen had a good time and did well- I think all boys need to spend quality time with their daddies. Owen did call me when he got home (I was at the store) and said, "Mommy, I missed you." Yeah, way to melt my heart buddy!

The men: Micah, Jason (my bro), Josh & Luke, Desi & Owen

The first of many dad/son camping trips!



~Rose

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#2's. LOL! Looks like they had a great time. And missing mommy is worth big bonus points.
Blessings,
~Toni~

Heather said...

This is so great!