Sunday, May 13, 2007

I Am So Loved!

Well, I have no pics today (the memory on my computer is filled up with all those pics I take...gonna get an external hard drive soon), but I wanted to quickly post a big THANK YOU!!!! to all my family and friends who made Mother's Day and my Birthday so special today. From the cards and gifts and money to the flowers and surprise cake last night at the Duell's I have had just a wonderful birthday today. For those of you who didn't know...I turned 30 today. It's so weird...I still feel like I'm 23 and I'm not quite sure why! Well, 30 is great and I feel loved and wonderful, so thank you all!
~Rose

p.s. Desi took our friends to the airport today. Richard and Thomas were here from the Richmond, Virginia area for 3 days. They are ministry partners who oversee 11 simple churches and we were so blessed to have them come out and stay with us this weekend. They are just amazing men who love God and shared a wonderful message of the Kingdom with our church Saturday night. I'll share more about that here later. Well, we hope to continue and deepen our friendship with them and this weekend sure did that...we were blessed, encouraged and inspired. Pics to come soon too!

5 comments:

onHISturf - dvp said...

hey, happy birthday! wow 30, it's all downhill from now on, huh!?

here's a silly bd song the kids in kindergarten here sing...

happy birthday to you
marmalade in schuh
(jam in your shoe)
aprikose in der hose
(aprikots in your pants)
und ketchup dazu
(with ketchup too)

it rhymes in german - just silly kids song

happy 30th / 23rd - whatever you want!
david

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

I'm so glad your birthday was lovely. I meant to send you an email, but you know... love & hugs & join you in the "30+" bracket in November!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Dear Rose.
Blessings,
~Toni~

McNeill Family said...

Oh Happy Birthday!!! Wow 30......yes, don't you feel like you are just having a sleep over and you are going to have to go home at some point! Perspective is a mysterious thing. I am so glad that everyone did such a great job celebrating you and the blessing you are to so many people! I am thankful for you! Can't wait till we can sit down together someday with a latte!!!! Love, Denise

ALL GONE said...

Did you get my card....YET?