Wednesday, May 30, 2007

More Kylander Fun

It's become a regular thing for us to cruise on up to Thornton every Friday to BBQ with the Kylanders. Last week the men made a fire pit and we roasted marshmallows to make smores. YUM! These fashionable gals are my girl Hope and her forever friend Abby. I fondly remember the days of dress-up. My grandma had tons of costume jewlery that she let me play with. I love the big hats on these girls!

I love this picture. I may order this shot as a post card for stationary.

The trampoline is the BEST thing! Our kids get so worn out and have a blast on it.


My how the time flies. I remember moving into our first apartment in Murrieta. Josh & Lori were our neighbors and little Abby wasn't even walking yet. I saw her take some of her first steps :) She'll be 8 on June 5th. Our little broods have grown and it's such a blessing!

~Rose

5 comments:

McNeill Family said...

I love friends!!!! I am also happy to see we are not the only people without a net on the trampoline. Our net was destroyed after hours of use and we have not been able to replace it yet!

Anonymous said...

Rose,
Honestly, these pictures are absolutely PRECIOUS! The one of the girls in dress up takes the prize though. HOW CUTE IS THAT?!
Blessings,
~toni~

brent larson said...

great shot of levi...super cool.

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

What a blessing that your friends have kids that are friends with your kids (it makes sense in my mind)... that is cool. The pic of Levi is awesome.

onHISturf - dvp said...

love the 2nd pic - the blue sky background is beautiful!