Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Breck Part 2-The Photos (so hard to pick only a few for the blog!)

My family :)

The best in-laws a girl could have!

We enjoyed Bubba Gump Shrimp Co for dinner-YUM! Life IS like a box of chocolates! Our hotel had a room with a big screen that we used to watch a Nuggets basketball game.










































Pie for dessert!

We enjoyed spending time with our friends Bruce & Karen.

Aunt Shannon is a wonderful Auntie! Main Street is so quaint...we were in walking distance from all sorts of shops and eateries. Desi and I went back to Bubba Gump (I love their coconut shrimp!) for lunch to celebrate our 8 year anniversary. Thanks for babysitting Starrs! We went for a walk after lunch and found this wonderful toy store with tons of hands on toys in the back. Later that day we brought the whole family back to play (it was snowing-not swimming weather!). We had a wonderful trip and are so thankful that we got to go!
~Rose









3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy late anniversary you guys! I know I never comment, but... couldn't pass it up! :-)
-Chris

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

Go blogger go!! LOOK at all those pictures!! That is the most action packed post I've ever seen! ;) What a beautiful place and your room looked really nice too! What a blessing for you guys. My favorite pic was the one of Desi and Emma near the top (I just love both of their expressions) and the one toward the bottom of Levi making a scrunchie face. There is SO much personality in all of your pictures that it is also apparent that there is TONS of personality in your family. I love it. Thanks so much for all the great pics!

McNeill Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Oh a nice dinner out alone how nice. I hope you enjoyed good food and good uninterrupted conversation! What a blessing family is when a good date is needed. I miss having that! You do have THE BEST in-laws ever!!!!!