Sunday, April 29, 2007

Zapatos

Desi got me a new pair of shoes last week. He called from Steve and Barry's University Sportswear and asked me if I wanted a new pair of pink shoes for $14.98...oh yeah! Quality stuff at my kind of price!
Starbury sells everything for $15 or under and sells exclusively at Steve & Barry's who will have a new line from Sarah Jessica Parker soon where everything will be under $20 bucks. Stephon Marbury, former all star and current guard for the Knicks, grew up poor and wanted to make a line of shoes and clothes that any kid could afford. I thinks that's amazing and worth supporting.
My new shoes...

Desi's new shoes...

~Rose
P.S. Just watched 10 Items Or Less with Desi tonight...I loved it! But then again I love Morgan Freeman and Paz Vega (Spanglish). The music was fun...but for those of you that don't do movies with cussing...you'll have to skip this one (rated R for language). Note: this is a "talkie" with not much action but I thought it was a great story...funny, charming and I learned that I love latin hip hop!

1 comment:

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

Nice sneaks, you guys... and you can't beat that price. I LOVE a good deal on clothes. Thanks for the tip on the shoe place- there is one in Orange so I might have to check it out sometime!