Monday, April 02, 2007

Well, someone must have prayed for me!

I am feeling better! Today was actually a pretty good day...so thanks to those who prayed for me!
Here's a few random shots...
Micah's helmet and goggles on the little man...

E-bear had to try 'em on...

Self portrait: Micah and Emmaline

This is the first year Emma can wear flip flops like her momma and sister. We got a pair for Hope and Emma at Old Navy...gotta love cute $2.50 shoes!

Jeepers, creepers, where'd ya get those peepers,
jeepers, creepers, where'd ya get those eyes?
Gosh all, git up, how'd they get so lit up,
gosh all, git up, how'd they get that size?
Golly gee! When you turn those heaters on
woe is me, got to put my cheaters on.
Jeepers, creepers, where'd ya get those peepers?
Oh, those weepers, how they hypnotize!
Where'd ya get those eyes?

~Rose

1 comment:

McNeill Family said...

Pray? Of course! It is so much easier to pray someone else!!! I am glad you had a good day. Your pictures are georgeous. Let me guess, a room with two beds started out romantic with kids in one bed and parents in another and by morning it was family bed just like at home!!!! Wouldn't trade those moments for anything though would you!