Sunday, April 22, 2007

Greek Salad, CU Boulder and Freedom Writers

Thanks again to Kameron...check out her blog on my blog list...for this tasty greek salad. I bought some flat bread, spread hummus (from Costco) all over it and dumped some salad in the middle for a wrap...soooooo good!


We got some good news yesterday: my brother Jason got accepted into CU Boulder and will start in the fall. He got into a Christian frat house super close to the school and will move in May 1st. He'll be a bit further away, but now we have a good excuse to go out to Boulder :)

Desi and I watched Freedom Writers last night. What a great movie. I really enjoyed it and was inspired at how much one person can really make a difference and touch lives by just being there, being real and really caring. If you haven't seen it go rent it now. And if you have seen it...what did you think?
~Rose

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, who needs Oscars when you can make one that looks like that! I hope we can make that in Breck.
Love, Grandma Jan

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

YUM. Wish you could come over and make it for me :) The smell of onions, well, the smell of ANYTHING right now makes me want to... well, you know.

McNeill Family said...

That looks so amazing! OOOOOO and I love hummus! It is so good on those Wasa crackers for a quick healthy snack! Thanks for the movie recommendation!