Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Earth Day!


My mother is retiring from teaching at the end of this school year. I went to her classroom yesterday to look through her teaching materials and books. She asked me if I'd be interested in anything to use for homeschooling. I just grabbed a ton and decided to go through them tonight and giver her back the ones I won’t use. I found this gem and Desi urged me to put it up in honor of Earth Day. I just laugh looking at this cover. The publication date is 1983. So, it's Eath Day-go hug a tree...but keep your shirt on!
~Rose

4 comments:

Starrs In Denver said...

give it up for earth day, y'all!
that pic is so ridiculous.
crazy.
desi

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

It would hurt to hug a tree without a shirt... and all the bugs and stuff... ew.

kolorado said...

Where's the pic of the starr fam hugging a tree?

Starrs In Denver said...

josh,
the pic of us hugging a tree is right next to the picture of your mother hugging a tree. oooohhhh!!!
desi