Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Two Things

Well, three things.

One, my little guy is teething and I woke up ill again...really, I mean REALLY sore throat and my left ear is still plugged. My Dr says it should clear up soon, sigh...looking forward to hearing well again. Nothing like something going away to make you really appreciate it! So, prayers for Levi and me would be appreciated... :)

Two, my best friend from high school, Kameron, just posted what look to me like FANTABULOUS summer salad receipes. I have printed them all off and will try all of them. I'm a sucker for new receipes :) Thanks, Kameron and congrats on the new little blessing in your belly!

Three, I played a kids worship album (Courage) this morning and heard Emma singing along...well, bless my heart it did. Here's the link to the post in Girl Talk (the blog that mentioned the album) and the Seeds Family Worship website. All of the songs are Bible verses and there are 4 cds. We bought one and I love it so much, I think eventually we'll get 'em all. Nothing better than to hear your 3 year old singing Bible verses!
~Rose

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those little glimpses of our kids praising God can bless us beyond words. I know exactly what you mean. I feel like it's those times when I really learn what child-like faith is.

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

Ha ha ha... the post you left on my blog about "good food" made me laugh out loud. I'm going to put that on my fridge or something.

I'm SO sorry to hear that you and Levi aren't feeling so great...Cory would tell you to drink orange juice and take your vitamin seeds (vit. C). I hope you guys feel better soon and I'm glad that Emma brightened your day a bit.

melissa said...

hey! got your package, I've been trying to email you all day but hotmail is not working right now..hopefully by tonight. Hope you are feeling better..seems like the sick thing never ends sometimes. Those cds look great, i'll have to look into them.