Thursday, April 19, 2007

Blast From The Past

With my 30th birthday looming, I thought I'd post some pics from my younger days...ha ha! Really, I still feel like I'm in my early 20's. Perhaps it's having 4 young kids??? I don't know, but 30 doesn't sound bad at all...in fact 30 is still quite young!
As I was looking for a picture to post for Tim's birthday (I have one of Tim with a HUGE, I mean HUGE beard somewhere, but could not find it-bummer), I found these old pics of me as a child. They were printed in April & May of 1981 so I was 3 or 4 years old. Jason didn't come around till I was 5.
Our kids laughed at my "white" hair. I think I can see Emma in me...perhaps the cheeks?




~Rose
P.S. more "blast from the past" to come...Got one of Jason in 6th grade, me and Kameron at Disneyland (when we were seniors), a few from Bible College and one of Josh, Caleb and Desi in the old Murrieta 'hood.

3 comments:

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

What a treat! I love the pics of little Rosie- I love your white hair too!! :) If all of my HS pics weren't in scrapbooks, I'd put a few on for ya :) I bet your kids LOVE looking at the pics of you as a little girl. And I LOVE the knee socks, by the way.

kolorado said...

if it's the one of us all wearing aviators ready for pre-flight breifing......i need to own it. haha

melissa said...

aawww! You are so cute!! The last one of you is my favorite because I can remember you making that face in Bible College...wouldn't it be great if we could go back in time and meet ourselves as kids? I guess thay is what having kids does for us in many ways.
Turning 30 is nothing, I'm right behind you, it only seemed old when it was my mom turning 30...now for better or for worse our culture has turned 30 into the new 20 :)