Friday, April 20, 2007

Blast From The Past #2

Here's the second in my 4 part installment of "Blast From The Past"...
These pics are taken at Disneyland with my HS BFF Kameron...on June 19, 1995. We were finally finished with High School...now what? I don't think we were thinking about that at Disneyland...just having a good time. We also took an overnight trip down to San Deigo...shoot-what's the name of that little rich beach city? God has shown Himself quite faithful to us over the past 11 (almost) years since then. Well, I have a TON of fond memories of all the great times we had together Kameron, so thank you! You are a blessing.


My brother Jason in 6th grade (he graduated from 6th grade at the same time I graduated from 12th).
He was really into motorcycles then as well.

~Rose

5 comments:

they call me... tim said...

La Jolla?

Starrs In Denver said...

La Jolla! Yes...that's it!
Thanks Tim...you're so good with geography.
~Rose

Starrs In Denver said...

tim is my geography daddy.
desi

McNeill Family said...

OK and what moisturizer are you ladies using? Maybe it is just good old fashioned clean livin'!

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

Wow... one hardly knows what to say!! :) God is indeed faithful, I have to agree. Isn't it funny to think about where we were then (and I guess I mean in every respect- what we cared about, spiritually, financially, etc) and where we are now?
I love that we're still friends. I don't know how often that happens, but I think it is cool that we've been friends so long, though, of course, the award goes to Desi & Tim for having the friendship the longest :)
Yah, La Jolla! That was fun except for dropping my brand new camera in the tide pool and my car almost falling apart on the 405 right before we got to your house!! Ha!