Monday, April 02, 2007

Sigh...

Well, some of you may know we went to the House 2 House regional conference over the past weekend. We stayed in Buena Vista at the Young Life Retreat Center (best "camp/retreat" food ever!). It was great, however the first night we hardly slept and I got sick (of course). So, pray for me. I have a messy house, homeschool to start again with Hope, a sick baby, dirty kitchen, unpack from the trip and a 3 & 4 year old who are FULL of energy! Needless to say, I am not very motivated and my patience...well, it's quite a struggle right now ;)
I'll post some pics and share a bit about what we learned when I get a few more important things checked off my list!
~Rose

1 comment:

kolorado said...

so sorry your sick! I have been really sick this past weekend too, tonsillitis! It's completly horrible, talk to you soon.
Lori