Thursday, April 12, 2007

Emma Bear Sleepy Head

I took the girls to the mall today to get Emma's 3 yr old photo taken this afternoon. We shopped at Children's Place (had a gift certificate) and found a TON of great deals. I bought clothes for Owen and Hope...some they fit in now, some for later and everything was $4.99 or less! I bought Owen 2 (diff sizes) sweatshirts for $4.99 each regularly $24.99! I love a good deal and knowing I have 4 kids to clothe, I really only buy things on sale. Getting good quality clothes means I can probably hand them down to Emma and Levi :)
Emma fell asleep on the way home and I ran in to get the camera...so funny how she's resting on her hand!


~Rose

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't great deals awesome? Nothing sweeter than a pic of a sleeping child.

kolorado said...

she's faking