Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Zacchaeus and Mexican Food

Hope drew and wrote this today for her homeschool. I just love her Bible Notebook...it's so sweet and I know I'll cherish it for years to come. I think Hope is quite the artist and is gifted in art...but I'm her momma, so I think she's pretty great at everything :)

I was emailing Denise and Kameron about receipes recently and sent my favorite Mexican dinner to them...chicken enchiladas, home made beans and home made salsa. Kameron copied it into Google docs...so if you're interested, check it out. These three recipes were from other peeps and I tweaked them to my liking...that's what's so great about cooking right?!
~Rose

4 comments:

McNeill Family said...

And if we were all the original creators we would have a cooking show of our own!!!! I think what I love about all of the recipes is just how family friendly and healthy they all are!

Anonymous said...

Hope takes after her mama in the artistic department! Nothing thrills a grandma's heart more than to see her babies loving Jesus!!
Love,
Grandma jan

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

I love that Hope even caught on to the fact that Zaccheus was shorter than Jesus and the bushes are really cute. She has a great eye for detail!! :) Thanks for the recipes, Rose!

Anonymous said...

nice drawing :-) and that recipe looks tasty, i'll have to give it a try.