Saturday, April 21, 2007

Blast From The Past #3

This was from my first semester in Twin Peaks, CA at Calvary Chapel Bible College. We went sledding with a group of friends and just had a blast.
Pictureed here are me and two of my roomates: JJ and Amy.

Amy had a car...wahoo! We took a trip to Joshua Tree, CA and went scrambling around on the rocks. I remember being CRAMMED into that car. She tried (graciously) to teach me how to drive a stick shift, but alas, I still don't know how to drive one!
Pictured here are: Me, Amy, Mark, Steph, Mark & JJ.

I'll have to post some more from CCBC some time. What fun memories!
~Rose

1 comment:

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

Do you keep in touch with any of those people at all? I think there is only maybe two roommates of mine that I still keep in touch with- one being a close friend in SD and the other a person I'd lost contact with then found again who lives in Delaware. Funny how sometimes people are SO important in your life but just for a season!