Monday, November 12, 2007

Little Aunt Shannon and A Potluck Dinner

Wow, I am so stinkin' tired. But I knew that's how I would feel going into this vacation! Here is a pic from Saturday night. Jan had put on a tape of little 5 year old Aunt Shannon singing Thanksgiving Day songs. She was so cute and our kids had a blast watching her.I met my friend Lori at the Los Alamos Sports Park today for a few hours of playground fun while Desi drove the newlyweds to LAX. Thanks to Des Sr, Levi and I got a little shopping and rest in this afternoon and we all had dinner together once Desi got home. After dinner it was over to the Pipher's to hang out. Speaking of the Piphers, they have graciously offered their house for a get together. I emailed a bunch of people, but if you are reading this and did not get the invite, than this is your invitation! We hope to see you there.
~Rose

You are all invited (and anyone else you know) to come potluck with us!
Where: the Pipher abode
When: Saturday November 24th
Time: arrive 4:30 Dinner at 5pm
Please Bring: a main dish, side dish, dessert or drinks :)


There is a nice pool table so if we get enough people we can have a little tourney. This is a family friendly event so bring your little tykes if you have any. Hope to see you there! RSVP back to me only if you feel like it.

At every party there are two kinds of people - those who want to go home and those who don't. The trouble is, they are usually married to each other. ~Ann Landers

3 comments:

kolorado said...

well I'm reading this sooo...I guess we'll see ya in about 16 hours!
lori

Unknown said...

I love that last quote by Ann Landers...so true! Hope you have a great time Saturday.

Robin said...

It was so great to see you on Sunday! It looks like your trip is going wonderful. How blessed you and your kids are to have such fun Grandparents. I know that they adore you all! Have fun!