Monday, November 12, 2007

California Adventures With Grandpa Des

The above pic was taken last Wednesday while waiting for our plane to arrive in DIA. Notice the two goofs to the left of Hope. The next few pics are from the following day when Des Sr. (aka: Grandpa) took us to In-N-Out and Knott's Berry Farm.

































































This is my favorite shot from the day. Little Emma enjoying Lucy's Tugboat so much that she can do "no hands" all by herself!
~Rose

4 comments:

kolorado said...

That's just wrong...I guess a pic of in-n-out food will have to do until we go next summer! Thanks!
Lori

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures!

McNeill Family said...

Oh I can ALMOST taste it! That is sooooo mean!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the 5 of you in the "free fall" elevator like ride. I love all the expressions on everyones face. Rose open your eyes!!! I can't do those rides. Tooooo scary!
Hey, we stayed at the park till 3pm and then went to karate... It was a fun time!
Lori