Tuesday, November 06, 2007

APC Fall Retreat 2007

Last weekend we celebrated Hope's 7th birthday up in the mountains with our church family. She had asked to invite everyone from church so it made sense to celebrate on our retreat. Click here to see all the pics from our fantastic weekend.

I'm 97% packed and totally pumped that I found some new bras today. It's amazing how great a nice new bra can make a mom of 4 feel ;) Looking forward to seeing some of you very soon!
~Rose

"Independence"... [is] middle-class blasphemy. We are all dependent on one another, every soul of us on earth.
~G.B. Shaw, Pygmalion, 1912

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! See you soon :)

Alison said...

New bras do wonders; I'm in need of one too! Hope your drive to Cali is smooth, safe, and not too chaotic!

Toni said...

One moment I'm sighing in peaceful awe over the thought of celebrating your dd's birthday at the retreat in the mountains. Ahhh!

And the next? Laughing my parts off over your bra comment. Rose, you DO crack me up.

I have a really neat award waiting for you. It's a rare one based on Him and not us.
Blessings,
~Toni~