Thursday, November 08, 2007

Is It Always So Moist Here?

We arrived safe and sound in Ontairo, CA yesterday around 1pm. The plane ride was wonderful. The seat near Owen and I never got a body, so Levi had his own space to move around in. The kids did very well and the only bad part was landing...Levi just screamed...I mean SCREAMED for the whole landing. Everyone around us was really understanding and one grandma said some encouraging words to me as I tried to restrain the crazy Levi.

We have a super nice two bedroom condo to stay in in Murrieta. Boy has this place changed and grown since we first lived here over 8 years ago! Calvary Chapel Murrieta has blessed our socks off with providing this place for us to stay as well as gift cards for food and gas.

Grandpa Des is taking us to Knott's Berry Farm today as a surprise for the kids. Grandma Jan is not feeling well, so pray for her as she stays home to rest. We'll get to see Aunt Shannon tonight hopefully and catch up with her. Time to go! I'll post pics in a few days.

I miss all you Denver folk already!
~Rose

3 comments:

Alison said...

Wow...what a great gift and place to rest for your family! I hope your vacation is wonderful! Enjoy!!

- Micah said...

"Bead Head & the Boyz" are alive and well! I'm sorry you have lost your socks in the blessing. We will have a new pair waiting for you upon your return. Miss you guys!

- Micah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.