Friday, November 02, 2007

Dumb

So, I don't know how it happened, but upon erasing some pics from Picasa, they got deleted off my blog. It's like someone ripping photos out of a scrapbook page. Ouch.

I re-posted all the pics (and some new ones) into slide shows for this page. Eventually I'll go back and re post them to the older posts. This is when the perfectionist and impatience comes out in me. I want the blog fixed and I want it fixed correct and asap! Time to learn to let go and have some patience.
~Rose

2 comments:

melissa said...

yeah, I learned that the hard way too...picasa web somehow keeps track and stores all blog photos..sorry for you loss! and it would bug me to until I had it back the way it was supposed to be. Don't you wish there was a way to download old posts onto a disc to keep forever? I wish they would offer that somehow.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...that would be so great. This is my journal and I want to keep it forever!
~Rose