Sunday, September 09, 2007

Levi's New Hair Cut

Levi's hair was getting into his eyes...so I took out the clippers and cut it all off! I love it and by the time winter arrives it will be grown out a bit which will be nice. I am REALLY enjoying him lately. He is at one of the cutest age ever. He's just so fun and happy. He loves to play catch with any kind of ball he can get his hand on, and is quite good at throwing it.
He can stand, but still no walking! Ohhhh, I love those toes...just want to eat them up!
The rear view of the cute head. Yes, Melissa, I had Seinfeld on again...ha ha! When one only has 8 channels to choose from, one quickly realizes that there is not much to watch on TV!

~Rose

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I can wait until November to hug that baby.
Love,
Grandma jan

beckwanda said...

I love that age!!!! He is soooo cute! I bet he'll be walking by the time we see you!
Oh, so you are moving on from bon-bons to toes. Interesting!

beckwanda said...

and you just don't sit on the couch you are watching seinfeld as well. rose, your talents at multitasking never cease to amaze me!

ALL GONE said...

What a stud muffin! MWAH xox

Anonymous said...

Well Jan, I think you need to come out in October!
~Rose

Anonymous said...

I just had to visit your blog after seeing ( on the MFW message board) that we have children about the same ages. I too have a little guy 14mo. who had hair getting into his eyes and he just had his first hair cut too! He was a red head--now he is blond. He also stands, but doesn't yet walk, and can throw a ball harder and farther than any little person I've ever known. Looks like you are all having a great time with school-- nice to "meet" you! God bless. From: Debbie Carlson, MFW homeschooling mom to four--6 1/2, 4 1/2, 3 and 14mo.

Starrs In Denver said...

Nice to meet you too Debbie! May God continue to bless your homeschooling adventure!
~Rose

beckwanda said...

i think it's cute that captain kirk accompanied your sweet reply to Debbie. hee hee...