Friday, September 07, 2007

Ladies who like to bake, craft, ect...This is for you!

So, I have been reading a new home school mom's blog recently. She has a wonderful blog and routeinly posts links to great websites out there. Today she had a link to this wonderful on-line magazine that I just looked through. All 20 pages were wonderful...I want to bake, craft, do it all! If you subscribe now, you can get it for free :) And at that price, we can all afford it! Note: the magazine says it's for mothers and daughters, but really any gal will enjoy it (if she likes that home maker type of stuff). Kameron, I am thinking of you ;)
~Rose

1 comment:

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

Thanks for thinkin' of me Rose! I was actually thinking of you yesterday when I was sweeping my floor- I don't think the two were related- but I prayed for you and was telling God how much I admire you and the life you live.

I had a hard time getting to the magazine site, but I'm working on it! Thanks again.