Monday, September 03, 2007

All About Me

A friend sent this to me and instead of emailing everyone, I thought I'd just post it. Reply to me if you want to share your answers! If you don't care to know little silly details about yours truly, then stop reading!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My dad's aunt.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? last night after hearing the suffering and spiritual attack friends of ours are going through

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I do

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey on some sort of special bread :)

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 4

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? For sure!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? sometimes

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? not sure on that one...see #5

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? corn pops

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? not usually...i usually wear flip flops in summer and crocs or zip up boots in winter

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? in most ways yes

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? chocolate with real peanut butter and mint chip

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? the way they are dressed/hair (looks)

15. RED OR PINK? Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? Physically, the baby fat all over my mid section: Emotionally: my lack of patience

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my grandma Nina

18. WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR FREE TIME? photography,reading, movies, ha! that's all i make time for :)

19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN SUMMER? swimming and tanning!

20. LABATT LIGHT OR MOLSON? I have no idea what that is...

21. ANY TATTOOS? yes two small ones

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? blue (practical)

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? baby breath (it really is divine), fresh flowers, pine trees in the mtns, and bread or cookies baking in the oven.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? mom

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Adore, would be accurate.

26. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? NBA

27. HAIR COLOR? dark blond with beautiful sun kissed highlights

28. EYE COLOR? hazel

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Seafood cooked well

31. SCARY MOVIES or HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings; who does not like that?! I like scary too (but only if my husband is watching with me).

32. LAST MOVIE U WATCHED? Lassie with my kids

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? black tank

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? um, I like all four seasons...can't pick one, but fall sure is wonderful after sweating all summer long.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? can't have one without the other

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? fresh fruit with good vanilla ice cream (vanilla bean, not french vanilla)

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ?

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ?

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? When You Rise Up (Sproul Jr. and A Voice In The Wind (Rivers)

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? red staples pad

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Seinfeld on DVD

42. FAVORITE SOUND? my children giggling and laughing and my husband's ring tone

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles for sure (All You Need Is Love)

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Bermuda

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? photography, blogging, managing a large household

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Los Angeles (Englewood)

2 comments:

melissa said...

I smiled when I read whether or not you liked your handwriting...I remember your handwriting and always thought it was so adoable and cool :)
We watch seinfeild on dvd just about every night, even if it just on for background noise while I clean the kitchen or whatnot...can't wait for the last season to come out!

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

Definitely flip flops during the summer; how do you survive otherwise??