Thursday, February 01, 2007

My Hero


Our kitchen sink has been clogged since Tuesday night. Desi got liquid drano...didn't work. We have this gun thing that we have used in the past to unclog it...but we couldn't find it till this afternoon. I prayed, took Levi down to the basement and actually found it! Well, it didn't work of course, so we had to take the pipes apart. YUCK. Plummers have got to have one of the dirtest jobs around. Desi crammed himself under the sink and proceeded to pull out all sorts of caked on grime. We used a make-shift snake and got as much of the pipe cleard as possible. Desi put everything back together and viola...we're back in business. What a MAN! I am so blessed :) Desi takes such good care of us.
~Rose

9 comments:

kolorado said...

I wanted to see some of the stuff he pulled out. It is my strong belief that we can learn the most about eachother by what we find in the sink.

Aaron Calles said...

I'm sure Desi had the plumber's saggy butt too...

Starrs In Denver said...

Well, Josh, it was goopy, dark slimy stuff. So what does that tell you?
~Rose
P.S Aaron- no saggy butt, but the pants sagged a bit.

beckwanda said...

and i thought the pham's blog was informative. those pirahnas got nothin on you starrs...

Starrs In Denver said...

calles, please stop thinking about my butt. i am feeling a little uncomfortable.
desi

they call me... tim said...

weren't you the guy who wanted to give people bare-butt spankings in high school?

Brad said...

Next time it clogs try this:

1. Poor about a cup of Baking Soda into the drain (it is totally fine if it just piles up outside the drain).
2. Poor vinegar over the Baking Soda until it dissolves.

Works every time for us!

Then again, you wouldn't get to see the old man's crack...so you win some, you lose some.

Brad said...

Woah!!! Who taught me to spell?

It's 'pour' you moron!!!

Starrs In Denver said...

Brad, thanks for the info...we'll try it next time. And, I am glad I'm not the only bad speller in the world.
~Rose