Tuesday, February 27, 2007

More Kiddo Pics

I was laying on the floor trying to get Levi to crawl...grabbed the camera and got some fun shots...

Wiffle balls...good cheap fun!

I like this one...for some reason Levi loves my camera strap...

Emma really wanted some hot coco yesterday. I told her just a little and this espresso cup was just the right size!
Before "espresso"

After "espresso"

Owen was trying to do this USA puzzle yesterday and Levi kept scooting closer trying to get the puzzle peices...it was pretty funny to see Owen get "scared" that Levi was gonna get him...Owen just kept moving.

math with pretzles...yum!

if only math was always this tasty...

~Rose

1 comment:

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

What great pictures! Levi is getting so big so fast!! :) I loved the espresso pics and Owen makes me laugh for scooting away (sounds like me & Karli) and Hope's snack-math looks like a lot of fun!!