Friday, February 16, 2007

Bible Times Food

Hope's curriculum called for a "Tasting Bible Times Food Party" today. We sampled (with much excitment I might add) dates, figs, almonds, olives, goat cheese, bread and pomegrante juice. Dates aren't that bad, but I prefer Fig Newtons to figs. The kids loved the goat cheese, bread, olives (they fit so nice on fingers) and the juice.

Hope is doing so well and working so hard in school. Here she is hard at work illustrating sentences in her writing workbook.

Emma likes to "do school" too. I have 5 write on/wipe off books which the kids really love. I couldn't believe my eyes today. Emma was tracing letters and doing a really good job of it. If Emma follows in her sister's footsteps, I may end up doing Kindergarten with Owen and Emma together in the fall of '08. Owen's hand eye cordination is not as good as Emma's (but don't tell him that!)

~Rose

2 comments:

Heather said...

owen didn't like the taste of something I take it. Look at that grumpy face!

beckwanda said...

ok i need to call you about this homeschooling thing. johnny will be 4 in may and he knows all about his anatomy because he's having surgery and can make only 4 letters. yikes i need to get on the ball.
i have NO clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!