Saturday, February 24, 2007

A girl and her tricycle, another girl and her cat...

Like I said in my previous post, with all the warm weather we've been riding bikes a LOT more. Emma got this tricycle last year for her second birthday and just this week learned how to pedal it herself. It's so cute to see her get it and ride up and down the sidewalk. Now we just need to get new inner tubes for Hope's bike.

Hope has finally discovered the secret...be nice to Bedhead and he'll be nice to you! What a good kitty he is.

~Rose
P.S. I'm still recovering from one of the worst nights last night. I finally let Levi cry it out last Sunday, which wasn't fun, but now he's sleeping through the night and since then, Emma has been waking up every night at least once. I go to her and she asks for daddy...only daddy will do at 4am. Last night she was up for hours-HOURS- all crying and whining. We went into her at least 6 times...I lost count. I was so mad that I couldn't get back to sleep for awhile. Needless to say, last night was one of those nights that I really envied single people ;) I know some day I'll enjoy more peaceful sleep! Time to get the kids to bed...and enjoy a little peace and quiet.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so frustrating when a child won't sleep. I hope it gets better soon.

Nicole

amanda said...

doesn't it feel like you're the only one in the world who is going through that when they're up in the middle of the night? especially when there's seemingly nothing wrong! i hope she grows out of that soon, for your sake!

the Phamily said...

I think we really do have a lot in common right now Rose!! You are in my prayers!

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

Hang in there, my friend. I will be praying & like you always say "this too shall pass"! :) Thank goodness that she won't be 15 and having this happen. ;)

Starrs In Denver said...

Thanks ladies for your prayers. I know all you moms know exactly what I was going through that night. It's comforting to know we're not alone in our struggles as mothers.
~Rose
Kameron...you are right on the money with "this too shall pass" -another good mantra...ha ha!