Sunday, February 04, 2007

Make a few bucks?

Well, I have been praying about ways to earn a little extra income. You know, some extra dough to buy new books, or a DVD, something for homeschool, ect...
I joined Amazon associates and am in the process of creating a special store just for you, my friends and family to browse through. Be patient as I add books and movies that we recommend...this could take awhile! Check out the link to the right. If you're gonna buy through Amazon, why not buy through me? Thanks for looking!
~Rose

3 comments:

they call me... tim said...

will you create a special store geared for just me?

they call me... tim said...

hey rose, when you switched to the new updated blogger thing did you notice that now when you click on uploaded pics they come up too big for the screen? or is it just me?

Starrs In Denver said...

Yes, they are huge...don't know why.
Send me a list of your favorite books and subjects and I'll make a page in my store just for you!
~Rose