Monday, July 09, 2007

Yet More Random Pics

Showing off the new sleeping bags. Someone wasn't a happy camper.I spy a pink cup, a globe and an orange tabby cat.

Bedhead is on our table a lot. Gross I know. I wipe it down before each meal though! He loves people and paper and the guys were reading the Sunday paper and started piling advertisements on Bedhead...he didn't seem to mind a bit.

Levi's 12 month old teddy bear shot. He is such a big boy now!
I guess I need to clean the fridge...what is that?

Sidewalk chalk...a must have summer toy. I drew a big cat and the kids colored it in. They were proud to show off their beautiful artwork. What cute kiddos! Don't you just love the way Emma is standing? And the older girls are all sweet and the boys are kinda clueless. So funny!
~Rose

4 comments:

melissa said...

Great pics! I love Bedhead even without meeting him! I'm praying for you guys! I always get sick whenever we are in the midst of something big...I think it is the tiredness or stress. I'll pray for strength and peace.

kolorado said...

I love Luke and Owen's faces, they don't seem to care at all about the sidewalk chalk!
Lori

McNeill Family said...

What a great place for friends to hang out and make themselves at home!

McNeill Family said...

Oh and I can't wait to blog about our new kitty!!!!!! It looks like yours!!!