Wednesday, July 11, 2007

God Listens When We Pray

Matthew 7:7-8
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Thank you to all who have been praying for us! I just got off the phone with a dear friend who asked about the plumbing and I realized that I had not blogged our answer to prayer! Dale's business partner Uri came over to look at our bathroom and he said there was no leak!!!! He told us to install a splash pan? and re-caulk...I've been sick so I may have this wrong. So, THANK YOU LORD!!! We all know how expensive plumbing can be...and we don't need to add to the bills right now!

As far as I am concerned, I am starting to feel better tonight. Last night I took Nyquil and had a pretty good night's sleep. Well, this morning I took Hope and Levi on a walk to the store for a few things not realizing that I was still pretty sick. I barely made it home. I was feeling like I was going to faint or that it would be nice to just lay down in some grass in front of some random house. I told Hope how to dial daddy on my phone just in case. I laid down as soon as we were home and Jan, Desi's mom came with our middle two kids and picked us up and took us to my parent's house where she and Desi's dad are staying. I laid down a LOT and finally took Levi into the bedroom and we napped for a long time. Jan was a GOD SEND to watch over the other 3 kids and let me rest and I feel like I'm on the mend now- Thank You Lord! I just have to be careful to not over do it ;)

So, thank you for your prayers! Here are a few praises:
1. Our kitchen is showing progress: Cabinets are back in with plywood on top, the diswasher is in, there is a beautiful coat of fresh white paint on the walls, new track lighting and the floors are in! More pics to come tomorrow!
3. Desi and I still love each other ;)
4. The kids have spent some real special time with Grandma Jan
5. Des's dad Des has been a HUGE blessing and has gotten a ton accomplished, Dale has helped a ton and Josh has been a great big help. What would we do without friends?!

~Rose

1 comment:

melissa said...

haha..glad you and desi are still speaking to one another, that is the tricky part when remodeling. Your documentary in pictures is wonderful! I always wish I had taken before and after pics when we do a big change on the house.