Friday, July 13, 2007

And Now For My 400th Post

400 posts...wow! Am I addicted or is it wonderful free therapy?

I was reading the message board for Hope's home school curriculum (My Father's World) and came across a link to a photo gallery of 15 families from around the world and what they eat in a week including the cost in US dollars. Very interesting. The kids and I enjoyed seeing the different kitchens and were amazed at how much and little some families ate each week. Puts our rich lives into perspective! We have so much to be thankful for and that's an understatement!

James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

~Rose


3 comments:

McNeill Family said...

A little of both, what a fun milestone!!! OK I just got back from grocery shopping and am not so sure how I feel about it now! What a fun link!

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

That is amazing. Paul and I both looked at it and were amazed- especially at how some families had mostly pre-packaged foods and very, very little produce (like the ones in the US) and how other families had almost all produce and either no or very little pre-packaged stuff. Not to mention the shock of a family eating for under $5 every week. You are right- we have no idea how wealthy we are.

kolorado said...

most the kids gone for a day and no new posts?
are you just basking in the 400th?