Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Here We Go!

Well, I was chosen for the jury. There are 13 of us and the trial started tonight. Sigh.
I am excited and enjoy the peace however I worry a bit about Desi and the kids. Thankfully my mom has agreed to come to the house for a few hours Wed and Thur to help Desi and give him a break. They leave for vacation Friday. I doubt the case will be over by Friday (though I pray it is)! Pray for Desi to have patience and peace with the kids and that they would be good for him :) Pray for me to have wisdom and enjoy the process. It is very interesting so far.
I'll blog tons more about it once the trial is over!
~Rose

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Rose, praying. My dh had jury duty for a very intense case years ago. They had to send a young man to prison for at least 25 years and dh struggled with all that he saw and heard. I hope your case is not so disturbing.
BLessings,
~Toni~

McNeill Family said...

I will be praying for your week and your husbands!