Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Levi!

Levi turned 1 today! We had my parents over for dinner, cake and presents. Levi loved the gifts and especially the cake. I had to take him directly to the bathtub to wash him off! I cannot believe he is one already! He is such a JOY in my life. Yes, he slows the family down a bit, but I am thankful for that. All too soon I know he'll be grown up and gone!

He is not walking yet. That will come when he's ready. He is pulling up on everything and every once in awhile stands without holding onto anything. He loves to "brush his teeth" and throw balls. He can spot a dog across the street and point it out with gestures. He has stopped nursing and doesn't ask for it. His appetite is huge and his favorite food is bananas and organic animal crackers from Costco. He goes to bed very easily and still takes one long nap every day. I'll post pics from tonight soon. The cake pics are too cute. I have to be at the courthouse at 8am (usually am still in jammies at that time) so it'll be a few days!
~Rose

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Levi!!!
Hey Rose,
I FINALLY got a digital camera- woo-hoo- I will have to call you for a tutorial on how to upload the pics. i know all you do is sit around and eat bon bons all day so it shouldn't be a problem finding the time to walk me through it-hahhahahahhahahahhaha!

beckwanda said...

btw, he is totally guilty.
guilty, guilty, guilty.
or she.
have fun! too bad you aren't still nursing then you can get out of jury duty.
oh well.
i hope it's an interesting case...
-becky

Toni said...

Oh for sweet! Happy Birthday, dearest Levi. How totally adorable you are!

And not one of my 3 oldest walked before a year. Everyone took that step (no pun intended) at 13 months, even Cierah who did everything else early.

McNeill Family said...

Happy Birthday Levi!!! None of mine walked either...now there is no stopping any of them!!!! Fun times ahead.

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

My GOSH, that went by so fast!! He is so beautiful and the pic you chose is just gorgeous. What a good boy he is to go to bed so well... yah, Aidan was WAY over nursing by 1 despite my best efforts... apparently bananas are just better!! :)
Happy birthday, sweet boy!!