Sunday, January 28, 2007

There's Still A Lot Of Snow On The Ground

We have had 6 storms in 6 weeks. This winter has produced a lot more snow that Denver usually gets. It’s rare to see snow on the ground for longer than a week. We haven’t seen the ground in the backyard since before Christmas! We’ve had some warm days lately (30’s and 40’s) so the roads are mostly clear. Yesterday we woke up to huge snowflakes and close to 2 more inches of snow. It’s beautiful today. The sun’s out and our church group is sledding as I type. Another storm is on it’s way for the weekend. I just love it! The kids don’t get out much to play, so we take snow walks. It’s fun for the kids to trek through the snow in our neighborhood. For me it’s just nice to get OUT and breath some fresh air!




~Rose

3 comments:

Kim & Jen said...

Hi Rose!
Of course I remeber you! Mostly your sweet smiling face at Springs of Life bookstore...I guess we more had mutual friends than anything at CCBC though huh? :o) Thanks for praying for us! We definitly exist on the power of prayer here. I like your title! We are all missionaries foreign or domestic :o)
You know what is funny? Just yesterday I was sharing the story of your husbands legendary bachelor party at CCBC. I was talking with a missionary from England about wedding traditions as Christians and such...so you guys are legendary! Ha!
God bless you and your sweet family!
Jen in Kosova

McNeill Family said...

Ok this is snow. I posted our snow day pictures. DON'T LAUGH!

Heather said...

Jan, I just have to say...I totally remember the story about the throwing of the ice cream. You will never live that one down! Cute pics Rose!