Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Kylander Fun

Sunday after church we headed up to the Kylander's to hang with them for awhile. They had so much snow in front of their house that Josh and Desi thought they could make a sled run. It turned out to be so much fun. The kids all suited up and spent the rest of the afternoon in the front yard.
When the kids got a good push off the top they made it all the way to the street!

The double riding is fun...

What good daddies!

Beautiful girl!

Hope on the run...

Desi on the sled run...not sure why his legs are pointing up to heaven?

Emma and her buddy Ezra...they are so cute together.

Hope and Abby discovered they have matching jammies...

~Rose

5 comments:

beckwanda said...

desi was doing the reverse pray posturing while sledding pose...
obviously...

the Phamily said...

fun, fun, fun!

melissa said...

rose, you are my blogging hero! You do such a good job of taking pictures of everthing and putting it all up here. I am not as consistent at it as I would like to be...but I hope to get better. Enjoy the snow!

Starrs In Denver said...

Thanks Melissa! I think I said it before, it's theraputic to take pics and write about my life. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed with it all that it's nice to see my blog and remind myself of all the blessings God has bestowed on us. It helps that our computer is right in the living room-always on...so I can post if I get a few free moments :)
Miss you!
~Rose

Aaron Calles said...

Looks like a lot of "white fun." And I am not referring to the snow!

-El Chicano Glory