Monday, January 29, 2007

Random Pics

OK, so I had a few pics that I liked from my recent download and they didn't really fit into any category...thus random pics.

I was trying to get a close up of Bedhead and I guess the setting was wrong...but I really like the way this one turned out anyway! Mistakes aren't always mistakes.
Look at that fierce growl...what a mane...what a lion of a cat!

This is a close up that actually worked.

Poor little sick Emmaline...fell asleep on the couch. You know my kids are sick when they fall asleep in the living room!

Thanks to the Gorman's gift certificate we went shopping at Target and bought this shake and race-car set. We got an additional two cars. They are kinda noisy...but we love 'em. You shake them and they drive up to 20 feet...really fun to play with. We picked out a few other fun things too...thanks again Josette!

Emma in daddy's hat...just such a cute age...those 2 year olds...

My dad celebrated his 57th birthday on the 24th. We had the family over the previous Saturday for dinner, a big cookie cake (yum) and a rousing game of Hearts. Dad and I each shot the moon...thank you very much!

~Rose

3 comments:

McNeill Family said...

Zoom in on the one of your daughter right below the close up of your cat, they are striking the same pose! Very cute!

beckwanda said...

shake & go cars rule!

they call me... tim said...

creepy cat