Friday, March 16, 2007

Following God No Matter What


Hope does Bible 4 days a week. We covered the Fiery Furnace yesterday. After I read the passage to Hope, she read a paraphrased version to me from her Bible reader. Then I help her write a summary and she copies it neatly into her Bible notebook and draws a picture. I help her figure out a beginning, middle and end and she comes up with the words and tries to sound them out. This notebook is so cute and I'm sure we'll enjoy looking at it when she's older.
~Rose
P.S. Lord, help me have faith like Shadrack, Meshack & Abednego!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very sweet. I find I grow so much in my own faith by hearing my kids express their simple acceptance of the Truth.

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

Is that God on top of the clouds?! I LOVE His hair-do!! I'm squealing with delight because I just love the picture and I love how kids see things. Simple, but detailed. How wonderful to be instilling such awesome concepts in your own children so early in life!! :) Great job to both of you!

McNeill Family said...

So cute! What a great idea for saving their work too! My family loves the pictures on the blog but to see their work too....hmmmmmmm....