Thursday, October 26, 2006

Winter Wonderland

We awoke to a winter wonderland this morning. Everything covered in a few inches of snow. I love, love, love waking up to this! There is a beautiful peace and quietness in the early morning or evening when everything is covered in snow. It's so beautiful. The ugliest scene...garbage, alley, dumpster, is somehow beatiful with all that sparkly snow. Now, mind you, the sun shows it's face quite often here in Denver and the snow is usually gone within a few days of it's accumulation. I'm sure if I lived somewhere where there's always snow on the ground, I would get tired of it quick, but I don't think I'll ever grow tired of it here! It helps that I can stay home too :) I don't like driving in that stuff! I was doing laundry today and after pulling out some clothes, Bedhead jumped in the dryer. Nice and warm in there...it was hard to get him out!



~Rose
"Come now, and let us reason together," says Yahweh: "Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow. Though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18

3 comments:

kolorado said...

Must have been nice to stay at home, not as pretty when you are driving at 8am with three super bundled kids in the back of the car! Lori

Starrs In Denver said...

Yeah, that doesn't sound fun to me! Sorry :(
We'll have to get together this coming week sometime...before the trip...perhaps a BBQ?
~Rose

Aaron Calles said...

Bbrrr!!!! este muy frio, piasso feo, aiy!